The cast of Glee attends ‘TrevorLIVE LA’ honoring Jane Lynch for the Trevor Project, 12/8
What happened to the pretty little-girl dresses?
I outgrew them.
I wonder if people fully grasp the ironic beauty of Suzanne Collins choosing to end The Hunger Games series with Katniss saying the word “Real” to Peeta. It’s ironic. And it’s beautiful. Because for the span of three books, the main protagonist’s survival lingered on a fake relationship. A relationship that was an act. A relationship that wasn’t REAL. And Katniss continually tried to convince herself of this. She continually reminded herself and others around her that it was never real. And then, on the very last page of the very last book… we get that word. That one, beautiful, word. We get “Real.” And even though it seems like Katniss is saying this to Peeta in an effort to help him get through one of his episodes, she is really saying it to herself more than anyone. She is finally accepting that she loves this person and that she has loved him all along. That her love for him is, and has always been, REAL. It is an affirmation of Katniss’s love for Peeta. It’s so ironic and beautiful. That we never get to read about Katniss’s marriage to Peeta. We never get to read about them having children. We never even get an “I love you.” But we get something so much more powerful. We get “Real.” We don’t just get a declaration of love, but we get an ANSWER. An answer to whether or not ANY of it meant anything. And by Suzanne Collins choosing to end the series with this affirmation, she completely shuts down any doubt left in the reader’s mind. Not JUST doubt about whether Katniss really loves Peeta now, but she shuts down any doubt about every instance and moment of affection that Katniss had towards Peeta throughout the entire series. She sums it up so perfectly in that one word. Real. Ironic beauty at it’s finest.
remember all their faces
remember all their voices
How are men in NY not falling at his feet?!
I’m pretty sure they are.
He thinks he just has to walk over a lot of well dressed homeless men lying on the sidewalk whenever he goes outside and doesn’t understand why no one else is experiencing this problem.
“Where you used to be, there is a hole in the world, which I find myself constantly walking around in the daytime, and falling in at night.”
miss-cerise answered:Christmas Klaine!Like Blaine surprising Kurt coming to his loft on Christmas morning with presents. Or something like that. :)
"Dad tried to be Santa so hard but I, the clever cookie I was, told him I knew it was him for years."
"My clever cookie husband, so smart."
"Right? I think he was relieved he didn’t have to break it to me that Santa didn’t exist."
"…wh-what do you mean, Kurt???"
"Oh stop it, you. Want to open my present?"
"Only if you open yours first."
film meme: film you’ll never get tired of watching → chicago (2002)
"would you please tell the audience… err… the jury what happened?"
IT’S MERCEDES EVERY TIME I’M CRYING
AU: What started as an innocent chance meeting between Kurt Hummel and his idol, the world famous 27 year old Blaine Anderson, becomes way more than a regular fan encounter when for the first time in his life, Blaine finds himself not wanting to run away.
New 4.10 “Glee, Actually” Stills
BURT HUMMEL IS TOTALLY INTO THAT VOGUE MAGAZINE.
BEST. THING. EVER.
To celebrate the incoming new year and a follower milestone, I’m going to do a little Chris-themed giveaway
- $100 Itunes gift card (or the equivalent in your country’s currency)
- Glee - seasons 1 - 4 on DVD
- Glee - the 3D Concert Movie on DVD
- Both magazines featured above - Time Most Influential 2011 and Entertainment Weekly - The New Art of Coming Out
- Glee season 2 - 4 promo shoot poster 16x12”
- TLOS1, TLOS2, SBL DVD, SBL Carson Philips Journal
- An Iphone/IPod touch case, beautifully designed by Hunter OR an Iphone/IPod case equally beautifully designed by Annie OR both the SBL and “Wicked” print by the wonderful Mondter
- $50 itunes giftcard
- Glee seasons 1-4 OR Glee - The 3D Concert Movie on DVD
- One of the magazines listed above
- Two of the posters
- Both Land of Stories books OR SBL novel and DVD (Mix and match if you’d like)
- One phone/ipod cover and one print
- $30 itunes gift card
- Glee - the 3D Concert Movie
- One of the magazines
- One poster
- One of the TLOS books, the Carson Philips’ Journal OR SBL DVD
- One Iphone/Ipod cover or one print
Two runners up will get:
- $15 itunes giftcard
- One magazine
- One poster
- Reblog as much as you like
- Likes DO count
- Competition accounts do NOT count (I’ll check)
- You don’t need to be following, but it’d be nice…
- Message me if you don’t like Glee/SBL/TLOS and we’ll get something sorted out for ya and add some stuff on
- You don’t need to keep the text, but it’d be cool if other people seen this too so they can enter?
- Ends December 31st - if no one reblogs this…awks
Thank you :)